Monday, February 16, 2009

Yea! I'm done! Yes, I have finished all my requirements for my teaching re-certification! I'm sending off all the paperwork tomorrow and so sometime after the 25th of February I should be official! It's so nice to have that over with! Whew!

Here's a fun picture of GNO. We went to Julie's for a Superhero Mystery Dinner. I had so much fun dressing up! Thanks, Julie!

Here are some pictures of Aaron's basketball. He started with Jr. Mustang in December and he's now finishing up Jr. Jazz in the next couple of weeks. He's become quite the basketball player. Just watching him bound up and down the court so fast makes me exhausted. :) He's started practicing with a comp baseball team, too, and he's really excited for that. He absolutely loves baseball! He wants to try out pitching - we might need some pointers, Garrett! He's definitely keeping busy, but it doesn't slow him down!






3 comments:

Amie said...

Oh my goodness! That pic of GNO makes me laugh! I'm glad it can't be made larger! I'm already large enough! Visit my blog today and tell me what your favorite dessert is! It's the encouragement I'm asking for as I start a brutal diet!

Kristen said...

Congrats Aimee!! I'm proud of ya!! Love ya tons!

Chris said...

Ooooo that pic of gno makes me miss you guys soo much!!! There are so many things I miss!!! Congrats on getting everything done to teach again that is great! I know you have been working so hard! Tell the kids HI! Talk to you soon!

Followers