Tuesday, December 30, 2008


So...you're wondering, "Why would she post this picture?" Well, it kind of sums up our sledding experience today. The picture is a little off balance and there's good reason for it. As I was taking this picture, I heard Aaron yelling at me so I looked towards him and Bam!, my feet go flying out behind me, my boots hit Aaron in the head, I hit my chin on the ice and then my forehead, biting my lip in two places and scraping my chin. How long had we been sledding? Oh, maybe 10 minutes. I was ready to go home. But I decided I had to stay. About 3 minutes later, Emilee hits a tree and Rachel and Sarah almost hit the same tree. About 3 minutes before my episode Rachel pops her tube flying into the park below the hill. Okay...we move to another spot that's not too crowded and no trees in sight. Sarah pees her pants. I think we were there less than an hour. Now we're sitting at home drinking hot chocolate, my lip is swollen, and Sarah's in the tub. Are we going to go sledding anytime soon? It's going to take a lot of bribery to get me out. But maybe...

3 comments:

Amie said...

If you can already say "maybe", you deserve the mom of the year award! Better luck next time!

Amie said...

You got your music figured out! Sorry I was no help. I was still trying to figure out how to help you figure it out! I'm pretty confused every time I change mine.

Chris said...

That was funny! The only thing missing was one of the boys mowing over your girls. I recall that happening a time or two. At least you got out there we haven't played in the snow once this year. Everytime it snows the next day it rains and melts or just becomes a big icy mess!!

Followers