Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween was a lot of fun! It was a busy day because we had our school Fall Carnival the same day. School was out for Parent/Teacher conferences (which went really well for all three) so we got to spend the whole day getting our costumes ready and carving pumpkins. Rachel was a vampire, Aaron was the Headless Horseman, Emilee was a wizard, and Sarah was a princess. I dressed up as a witch. Brett dressed up as Brett, ha, ha. We went to the carnival, had some chili with family, and did some trick-or-treating. I think the kids had a lot of fun. The weather was awesome - hopefully we'll get the same treatment next year!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love it!!! I'm so excited you started to blog, it really is alot of fun isn't it! I haven't had a chance to update my blog but I will and hope to have my computer up and running again. Talk to you soon! Hugs to everyone!!

Followers