Friday, November 21, 2008

Wow! It's been a long week and a half. I've been subbing quite a bit this last week. I was in Mrs. Coburn's kindergarten class from Thurs to Wednesday (she had a student teacher, so it wasn't bad at all). I had a break yesterday, and today I taught 5th at Woodruff and Monday and Tuesday will be in Aaron's class (Mrs. Romrell). Whew! It's been an adjustment going from being home most of the day and then going to full time. We're all hanging in there. It was fun being at Providence because the kids would come in and say hi to me and I would see them at lunch. Everything else with the family is going good too. Aaron is playing Jr. Mustang basketball, Rachel and Emilee are doing jump rope classes, and Sarah is doing dance with Melissa Jensen.

Saturday we went down to Lisa's and got to see Colt who was in from Virginia. It was a lot of fun. We miss him tons!

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amie said...

I'm so excited you have a blog too! I didn't even know you were substitute teaching! I'm telling you these are proving to be a great way to keep in touch. (with neighbors you live around the corner from) :)

Followers