Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well...today I started substitute teaching. I was in a Kindergarden class for half the day. It was a good breaking-in first day for me. I really did enjoy it though - it's nice to get back into the classroom and be thinking of different things I would want to do and wouldn't want to do in my own classroom. It was also nice to get away and not do "house" things, but I guess the dreaded laundry will still be there for me to catch up on. The kids have been excited for me and have been giving me suggestions on what I could do as a teacher. They also keep asking me if I'm going to sub in their class anytime soon. Sarah did pretty well today too, thanks to good neighbors who help me!

2 comments:

Sam said...

That's great that you are teaching again. If you ever need help with Sarah let me know.

Chris said...

Hey there! Good for you! I'm glad to hear it! I have been getting the itch again myself! Especially after Ethan's Parent teacher confrence last nite. His teacher is..... well just mean and disconnected. I think she is just putting in her time til retirement. The 1st thing she told me was that she did not know Ethan was a twin, I thought this should be good. So it has got me thinking .... Give me a call maybe this week we can get together. miss you tons!

Followers